Football Alberta is looking forward to another Spring and Summer with our Team Alberta Programs.
Registration will for our 2023 programs - U18, U16 and Summer Games, is now open. Nomination forms have been sent to the Head Coaches of Bantam and High School teams. If you are interested in one or more of these programs, please contact your Head Coach. If you are a Head Coach and you have not received the Nomination forms and information, please contact the Football Alberta office.
Alberta Summer Games
Players must be Bantam aged during the 2022 Season or a Grade 10 player born in 2008.
STEP 1 - Selection Camps
- EDMONTON NORTH will host one Selection Camp and select 3 equal Alberta Summer Games teams
- April 14-16 at U of A Foote Field.
- A draft will be held by the coaches to select the 3 teams.
- CALGARY METRO will host one Selection Camp and select 3 equal Alberta Summer Games teams.
- April 21-23 in Calgary
- A draft will be held by the coaches on April 19th to select the 3 teams.
- CENTRAL will hold a Selection Camp to select one team.
- April 28-30 in Red Deer at Great Chief Park.
- SOUTH will hold Selection Camps in Medicine Hat and Lethbridge to select one team.
- April 28 - Methanex Bowl - Medicine Hat.
- April 29 - U of L stadium - Lethbridge.
STEP 2 - Install Camps & Quarterfinal Games
- Install Camp May 19-21 in Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary & Lethbridge
- 4 Quarter-Final Games May 22 in Red Deer
STEP 3 - Alberta Summer Games
- Practice July 17-18 in Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary & Lethbridge
- Semi-Finals July 19 in Edmonton and Calgary
- Alberta Summer Games July 20-23 in Okotoks
Provincial Sport Representative:
Taylor Stiles, Football Alberta